Question:
Do you love money more than nature?
?
2017-06-02 16:16:09 UTC
If it wasn't for nature thethen you wouldn't even have money
64 answers:
?
2017-06-03 16:16:40 UTC
Definitely not. I saw a great quote recently that was something like, If you think the economy is more important than the environment, try holding your breath while you count all your money
Eman
2017-06-03 15:16:51 UTC
No
?
2017-06-03 05:27:12 UTC
no
MARTY A
2017-06-02 23:03:32 UTC
Money. Nature is great but it can t pay my mortgage or other things needed

to live.
?
2017-06-02 22:19:09 UTC
Money is just a materialistic thing, & it segregates people, & it is used as a device of exploitation towards the masses of individuals who just simply don't have money like the privileged few do.
lonewolf
2017-06-02 19:31:14 UTC
No, loving money / mammon is the root of all evil !
Sarcastatron
2017-06-02 19:02:18 UTC
You better believe it.
?
2017-06-02 16:34:53 UTC
No, my friend, I prefer nature.
wHaT eVeR
2017-06-02 16:20:24 UTC
No I love nature I'm one to really applicate the out doors and take part in is given to us.

Hiking , fishing , camping ( the ruff type of camping) canoeing , exploring caves.
Lydia
2017-06-02 16:17:43 UTC
No
?
2017-06-04 21:37:29 UTC
Money is a means to be able to secure a standard of living. But little by little we destroy the nature, and if it is not there, we will not have it. Some time ago I watched a wonderful animation called Lorax. It shows the damage from tree felling and the effects of this action.
TANVIR
2017-06-04 04:21:50 UTC
Yes I love money, for living money is needed but nature is very important every persons life
?
2017-06-03 16:42:12 UTC
I love money bt no more than nature
anzish
2017-06-03 13:01:45 UTC
Yes. With money i 'll be able to visit all sights where nature is at its best.
James
2017-06-03 12:02:29 UTC
Ofcorse.
Sarfaraj
2017-06-03 11:44:17 UTC
No....
?
2017-06-03 11:13:12 UTC
No,i am Love Nature Every Time.
Alexes
2017-06-03 09:20:34 UTC
no
coffee
2017-06-03 09:08:41 UTC
I love nature but it cannot completely be an all or none proposition.
?
2017-06-03 06:44:45 UTC
No
?
2017-06-03 03:23:11 UTC
Nope
k w
2017-06-03 02:24:19 UTC
there is no replacement for nature
Matt
2017-06-03 02:19:13 UTC
not too fond of nature. too many bugs. never found bugs in money.
2017-06-03 01:14:43 UTC
Quite the opposite .
John
2017-06-03 01:08:41 UTC
I don't understand the question. How can you compare the two?
?
2017-06-02 21:28:23 UTC
I love nature. I love it so much that I love money more so I can use it to take better advantage of nature. Africa anyone?
2017-06-02 18:27:33 UTC
YES.
Darumu J
2017-06-02 18:24:24 UTC
Nah*!*
2017-06-02 17:29:47 UTC
No, there are downsides to loving money.
Kayleigh
2017-06-02 16:24:31 UTC
No, I love nature more than money.
2017-06-07 14:55:09 UTC
My penis
Johan
2017-06-05 15:40:33 UTC
No. Nature is beautiful.
?
2017-06-05 07:05:11 UTC
I love nature! I love to explore all natures beauty! Water fall, Mountain, Rivers, sea, Forest. I love this all things! Money makes only artificial happiness but nature inspire me. so i love nature more than money!!

http://couppays.com/
?
2017-06-05 06:01:45 UTC
I love so much nature.We cannot alive without nature.Always I agree to spend money to see nature.But money is most important part of our life.We need money to fulfill our demand, even fundamental need.

We need both.I love nature and I need money for living hood.
?
2017-06-03 13:11:34 UTC
I dont **** with nature
2017-06-03 12:42:22 UTC
nature of money, money out of nature
ashikur
2017-06-03 08:03:48 UTC
I love money but not more than nature.
Uchiha
2017-06-03 06:07:04 UTC
Who doesn't love money? People will sell themselves, their own children, and the things they love for money. They'll steal it, kill for it, commit heinous crimes... The list goes on! Only reason why people are homeless is because they have no money. Yeah, we wouldn't be **** without nature. But money talks. Sad truth.
Sharon S
2017-06-03 05:56:36 UTC
no I love nature and money means nothing to me
?
2017-06-03 04:36:27 UTC
No
Len
2017-06-03 01:59:02 UTC
No, if nature is destroyed, what is the purpose of money?
?
2017-06-02 23:25:40 UTC
Yes.
?
2017-06-02 21:25:10 UTC
No
Michael
2017-06-02 20:44:49 UTC
Hegdgdgddd
?
2017-06-02 19:55:44 UTC
No. Money is useful, but God made nature & it is awesome---even breath

taking ...Like a gorgeous sun set or a star studded sky...

Get my point?
Angel
2017-06-02 17:43:32 UTC
Yes
.
2017-06-02 17:04:26 UTC
Ues
?
2017-06-02 16:40:52 UTC
No.
?
2017-06-02 16:18:02 UTC
well if it wernt the money ***** the money made me do it
?
2017-06-02 16:16:49 UTC
The love of money is the root of all evil.
?
2017-06-05 06:06:09 UTC
Not at all. Nature is most important to live in this world.
?
2017-06-05 02:57:12 UTC
Nop
?
2017-06-03 16:45:09 UTC
no
?
2017-06-03 14:26:20 UTC
No, I'm not that fond of money.
2017-06-03 14:18:20 UTC
To be honest, yes.
2017-06-03 13:39:53 UTC
They say that all the best things in life are free, but you can give them to the birds and bee's

Lots of money, that's what I want.
farjana
2017-06-03 13:27:47 UTC
Two things are different...
?
2017-06-03 08:43:55 UTC
i love nature
?
2017-06-03 07:57:00 UTC
no
2017-06-03 07:41:36 UTC
No
?
2017-06-03 06:20:45 UTC
No, I love nature.
Juelias
2017-06-02 22:29:04 UTC
No. I'm not sure if I can answer this innocently because I currently have no real need for money at my age, or whether it's because I've got to go watch Avatar: The Last Airbender.
David
2017-06-02 17:03:54 UTC
Sure
2017-06-02 16:25:07 UTC
Yeah, my man has to have a lot of money, otherwise I won't date him.